Affordable and inexpensive accommodation in single, double, three and four-bed rooms is available at Hotel Seibel Munich in a top location directly by the world-famous Oktoberfestwiese
The 3-star Hotel Seibel Munich (which was built in 1897 in Art Nouveau style) offers its international guests 50 quiet and comfortable guest rooms, which were all renovated in 2009/2010. These rooms contain facilities such as flat-screen televisions with satellite channels and additional SKY channels, room safes and free internet access (WLAN) for the duration of your stay. Some guest rooms also have a balcony.
The hotel offers an attractive conference room with modern technology for up to 10 people .
Our hotel is located directly by the world-famous Theresienwiese (the Oktoberfest grounds) and only 100 metres from the underground station “Theresienwiese”, which is only one underground station away from Munich Central Station (“Hauptbahnhof”).
For guests with vehicles, a sufficient number of public parking spaces (subject to charges) are available directly in front of the hotel.
- 50 quiet and individual guest rooms (some with a balcony)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room safe
- Conference room for up to 10 people
- Free Internet access (WLAN) in the entire hotel
- Free daily newspaper
- Shoe shining machine
- Laundry service
- Soundproof windows
- Mini-kiosk with cold drinks and coffee specialities
- Information corner for outings and guided city tours
- Earliest check-in: 12.00pm
- Latest check-out: 11.00am
- Reception occupied from 6.30am to midnight
- Open 365 days a year